The product is also constructed from affordable materials and breakthroughs by Fluke in pyroelectric technology means the Fluke VT02 is a great, more affordable alternative for those who don’t quite have the cash to buy a full thermal imaging camera.
With built-in visual display of thermal readings, the Fluke VT02 allows users to more easily determine the temperature of an area. The device is also much more accurate than traditional IR thermometers, relying much less on average temperatures and using its thermal capabilities to create a detailed infrared heat map.
The VT02 also features full IR and digital blending on the images it displays, allowing you to easily pinpoint temperature hotspots/coldspots and document them for later use.
Fluke VT02 Key Features
- The versatility of a thermal camera in an infrared camera's body
- Much more affordable than thermal cameras
- Thermal blending combines together digital images with an infrared temperature reading
- Eliminates manual temperature readings</li> <li>Pinpoint with hot and cold markers
- Produce reports using Smartview software</li> <li>Simple point and shoot focus-free design
Full List of Items Provided
- Fluke VTO2 Visual IR Thermometer
- Hard case
- Micro-SD card
- Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard
- AA batteries (4)
Fluke PAT Tester | Fluke Clamp Meters | Fluke Socket Testers | Birmingham | UK